At Prestige Cuts we provide you with the best Manicure Service in the whole town
A nail salon or nail bar is a beauty services establishment that primarily offers nail care services such as manicures, pedicures, and nail enhancements. Often, nail salons also offer skin care services. Manicures are also offered by general beauty salons, spas Nail salons offer a variation of options for nail care. This includes silk or fiberglass wraps, French manicures, polish, pedicures. Some nail salons are offering our beauty services.
Manicure is a cosmetic beauty treatment for the fingernails and hands performed at home or in a nail salon. A manicure treatment is not only a treatment for the natural nails but also for the hands. A manicure consists of filing, shaping of the free edge, treatments, massage of the hand and the application of polish. There are also manicure services that are specialities for the hands and feet. For the hands, the soaking of a softening substance and the application of a lotion is a common speciality. When applied to the toenails and feet, this treatment is referred to as a pedicure. Other nail treatments may include the application of artificial nail tips. Some manicures can include the painting of pictures or designs on the nails or applying small decals or imitation jewels.
Pedicures are not just limited to nails usually dead skin cells on the bottom of feet are rubbed off using a rough stone called a pumice stone. Additionally, leg care below the knee became a common and now expected service included in pedicures. Leg care includes depilation via either shaving or waxing followed by granular exfoliation, application of moisturizing creams, and a brief leg massage
- Buff or French Manicure
- Manicure & Pedicure
- Spa Manicure
- Spa Pedicure
- Full set nails or Extensions
- Regular Tips
- French Tips
A full-service salon, Prestige Cuts NY provides luxurious yet affordable manicures that nourish and strengthen nails naturally. Enhance your look with state-of-the art nail technology and a variety of services that include
Your nails are expertly cleaned, shaped and trimmed by qualified Prestige Cuts NY manicurists who also treat clients to a soothing hand massage followed by a perfect and professional polish application and finishing treatment.
Are your hands dry from too much hard work? Prestige Cuts NY Paraffin manicures provide instant moisture to overworked hands leaving skin smooth and supple and nails that are perfectly polished for an elegant look.
A favorite of our clients, porcelain applications create long lasting French tips that resist chipping
Artificial nails that look natural, the nail experts at Prestige Cuts NY create customized solar nails that are similar to acrylic nails but more resistant to everyday wear and tear.
Treat Yourself to a Superb and Polished Look
Well-manicured nails are always the perfect finishing touch to any look, casual or formal. Customized according to your taste and lifestyle, Prestige Cuts NY manicurists always use safe and long lasting polishes that are free of unnecessary chemicals and toxins. Our certified staff thoroughly sterilizes each piece of equipment following each client visit and is committed to your complete satisfaction, comfort and safety. Pamper yourself without going beyond your budget. Contact our salon for more information or call us to book an appointment.
Manicure and Hand Care Tips
- Whiten your nail easily after removing dark nail polish with a solution of hot water, hydrogen peroxide and baking soda. Soak for a few minutes, dry off and voila! Stains are gone.
- Treat yellowed nails to a soak in the juice of a whole lemon. Use a cotton ball to rub each nail thoroughly. Let sit for 10 minutes and rinse. Repeat as needed.
- Avoid cutting cuticles. Soften and moisturize instead. Learn more about cuticle care products from Prestige Cuts NY nail experts.
- Erase nail polish mistakes by dipping a small clean brush into nail polish remover to carefully remove polish that overlapped onto your skin. (A thin art paintbrush works well)
- To avoid mistakes, apply a petroleum jelly like Vaseline to your cuticles to prevent polish from oozing onto the skin around your nails.
- Apply several thin coats of polish as opposed to a single thick layer.
- Lengthen the life of your favorite polish by using nail polish thinner to give thick polish a boost.
For more nail care tips, consult with our nail care expert at Prestige Cuts NY!